Saturday, November 9, 2013

Carla's Dreams — Funeral Face (Max Sundown Remix I)




(EN)

Everyone who has read my blog or has the access to my Facebook profile, knows that I am truly Obsessed (yes, with a big O) with the project Carla's Dreams, which is - in my opinion - the best musical phenomenon in Moldova at this moment.
Carla's Dreams is a musical project/band that came out on the 20th of January 2012. Nobody knows who is involved with the project or even how many people are there, as they preferred to stay anonymous, their only purpose being to deliver their messages through music and getting the most pleasure they can get from it. I have mentioned them in two other posts which you can find in the links below in case you understand Russian or Romanian:

Last year I started my studies in College and that's how I met Max, who made me feel really lucky and proud to have him in my life. Apart from being a marvelous friend, he has also amazed me with his voice, talent and his ability to feel the music in a such professional but gentle way. I asked him to work on Carla's Dreams' music and he was happy to say yes, him knowing how much I adore this project. I was soo very excited to see what will the collaboration of the voice I completely felt in love with and got hypnotized every single time I listened to it and Max's talent to create new harmonies of sounds bring.
Finally, Funeral Face was the song that we stopped on, it catching Max's attention the most and because of the many incompatible ideas that were constantly appearing during the process, we decided that making two remixes would be the greatest way to make the best use of those ideas. I like to call this one Orchestra Remix, but Max is the one who decides it, so I present you Carla's Dreams — Funeral Face (66 inches) [Max Sundown Remix I].
I really hope you'll like it & Enjoy! 

Links you may want to check out:
Carla's Dreams Official Site: http://www.carlasdreams.com/
Carla's Dreams Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/carlasdreamss
Max Sundown on Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/maxsundown
Max Sundown Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/maxsundown
Find the remix and download it here: https://soundcloud.com/maxsundown/carlasdreams/s-miKqh



(RU)



Все, кто заходили на блог или на мою страница Фэйсбука, прекрасно знают, что я Очарована и Болею проектом Carla's Dreams, который - я думаю - самый яркий и большой музыкальный феномен Молдавской эстрады на данном моменте. В предыдущих постах я о них упоминала. Их найдете тут:




В начале прошлого года я познакомилась с Максом и горжусь тем, что этот человек появился в моей жизни и крайне благодарна ему за это, ведь он не просто Хороший Друг, так он меня покорил своим таланом, голосом и тем, как точно, но нежно он чувствует музыку и как хорошо ему дается создавать новые гармонии звуков. В этом году я попросила его поработать с песнями Carla's Dreams и он был рад согласиться, зная насколько я влюбленна в проекте.
Остановились мы на Funeral Face и от большого номера идей что появлялась на протяжении процесса, но никак не были совместимы, мы решили что будут два ремикса. Этот ремикс я назвала Orchestra Remix, но решает тут Макс, так что представляю вам Carla's Dreams — Funeral Face (66 inches) [Max Sundown Remix I].
Надеюсь вам понравится & Enjoy!

Ссылки, которые будут вам интересны:
Carla's Dreams Официальный Сайт : http://www.carlasdreams.com/
Carla's Dreams Страница Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carlasdreamss
Max Sundown на Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/maxsundown
Max Sundown Страница Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/maxsundown
Послушать и скачать ремикс сможете тут: https://soundcloud.com/maxsundown/carlasdreams/s-miKqh

(RO)

Dupa cum stiu toti care au intrat macar o data pe blog sau au acces la profilul meu Facebook, sunt Obsedata (cu majuscula si in cel mai adevarat sens al cuvantului) de proiectul Carla's Dreams care - dupa parerea mea - este cel mai mare fenomen muzical din Moldova din ultimul timp.
In doua post-uri anterioare am vorbit despre ei. Le gasiti aici:
(RO) http://shepretends.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/when-youre-no1-fan.html
(RU) http://shepretends.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/in-love.html

Aici, la colegiu, am avut norocul de a face cunostinta cu Max care m-a cucerit cu talentul, vocea sa si cu cat de usor simte muzica si cat de natural i se primeste sa creeze armonii noi de sunete, iar anul asta l-am rugat sa lucreze si cu muzica Carla's Dreams, el deja stiind ca sunt indragostita lulea de proiect. Eram foarte entuziasmata sa vad ce va iesi din colaborarea vocii care ma lasa hipnotizata de fiecare data cand o aud de aproape un an si sunetelor atat de fine scrise de Max.
In fine, Funeral Face a fost cantecul la care ne-am oprit si din cauza multelor idei necompatibile care apareau, am hotarat ca vor fi doua remix-uri. Pe asta imi place sa-l numesc Orchestra Remix, dar Max hotaraste, asa ca va prezint Carla's Dreams — Funeral Face (66 inches) [Max Sundown Remix I].
Sper sa va placa & Enjoy!

Link-uri care le veti gasi interesante:
Carla's Dreams Site-ul Oficial: http://www.carlasdreams.com/
Carla's Dreams Pagina Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/carlasdreamss
Max Sundown pe Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/maxsundown
Max Sundown Pagina Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/maxsundown
Ascultati & descarcati remixul aici: https://soundcloud.com/maxsundown/carlasdreams/s-miKqh

— S.

1 comment:

  1. от начало до конца
    от рождения до смерти
    я прожил жизнь в этой удивительной песни.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...